Responding to the Rise of Health Conscious Consumers
Tuesday September 20, 2022
13:00 Looking at What Health Benefits the Consumer Wants From Reduced Sugar Products to Build Demand-Driven Product Lines
- Building a dialogue with consumers to learn what aspects of health they value most.
- Employing these aspects during product formulation to build products that align with health outcomes specific to consumers needs.
- Looking to develop a variety of product lines that focus on different health improvement factors.
Customer Technical Support Manager
2:30 Afternoon Refreshments
15:00 Audience Discussion: Understanding the Fundamentals of Developing a Zero Sugar Product for Clean Labeling & Wider Consumer Choice
- Discussing what zero sugar really means and how this may be classed differently according to national guidelines.
- Delving into how to create a zero sugar product in formulation that will gain
approval as zero sugar during regulatory approvals.
- Evaluating how to clearly market a product as zero sugar for consumers to understand what this feature means.
16:00 Enhancing the Nutritional Value of Sugar Reduced Products for Increased Health Benefits and Commercial Opportunity
- Analyzing the different opportunities for increasing nutritional benefits within products.
- Looking at what ingredient components can be manipulated to build high nutritional value during formulation.
- Understanding how nutritionally dense products can lead to higher commercial gains through widened consumer bases.